Sunday, June 14, 2009

Must Blog

Haven't been feeling all that bloggy lately, as you can probably tell. My apologies for the lack of posts.

This evening, however, I just HAVE to record the statements made by two of my three darling offspring.

Background: Due to a game where players are asked to write possible answers on pieces of paper gone wrong, Vik has forever earned the nickname, "Vik-Poke."

This evening as I am rocking Anna to sleep:

Anna: Mommy, why does Rachael call Vik-Poke Vik?

As Jesse is putting the boys to bed:

Isaac: Daddy, which president is on the nickle?

Jesse: Alexander Hamilton is on the nickle Isaac, but he was not a president, he was the first secretary of the treasury.

Isaac: Oh! I know what the treasury does! They search for stolen money and jewels!

Love to all!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Just to clarify - I THOUGHT it was Alexander Hamilton. However, I was mistaken: it is Thomas Jefferson who appears on the nickel; Hamilton's mug graces the ten dollar bill...

entrar yahoo said...

An exceptional read, thank you. It is acquiring harder and harder to sift by way of all of the garbage on the internet these days.