Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!


Our littlest deduction turns 2 on April 15th. I'll let you use your imagination as to how she earned that nick name.

TWO YEARS OLD!

Where does the time go?

I have assembled some of my favorite, recent Anna pictures into a slide show for your viewing pleasure.

Happy birthday baby girl! Your sunny smile and shouts of "Lo!(Hello)" and "Yook! (Look)" light up the lives of everyone you meet. We love you to pieces and wish you many, many more happy bithdays, even if it does mean you are growing up.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I can't believe you've gotten so big--now I can't comfort myself that "even if Sam's growing up, Anna's still a baby." Love you pretty girl! (Sam says "I LOVE Anna. I love birthday cake too!")

Teacher Mary said...

The stationary picture of her is absolutely adorable! I am sure it is hard to believe that she is already two. Abbey will be three on Sunday! Lots of Love and Prayers!