Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!

7 YEARS OLD. Our sweet, sensitive, selective, cautious, passionate, caring, loving little guy is SEVEN YEARS OLD.

WHERE does the time go?

I planned to scan and post a picture of our sweet boy as a baby but my love/hate relationship with my scanner has blossomed into a full blown hate/hate relationship. I hate it and it hates me. Stupid machine.

Isaac started his day by informing his Aunt Esther that, "I feel different and can run faster now that I am seven." He also informed me that none of his socks fit anymore, he needs new ones because his feet grew when he turned seven.

WHAT.A.CUTIE.PIE.

We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. This yearly excursion is another of our favorite traditions. The pumpkins are HUGE this year! We have been visiting this farm for years and have never found pumpkins this big. Jesse is going to have to start carving this weekend if he has any hope of converting these puppies into his usual works of Halloween art.

Here comes another stream of pictures. I know I have been rather lazy about my picture posting methods lately, but it's Fall and anything other than work, taking care of Anna and helping the boys with school take a backseat in my world in the Fall.

I particularly like the picture of Nathan feeding the goat whilst standing next to the sign that explicitly forbids feeding of the animals.

That's my boy.





No comments: