Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures



















Greetings from the S house!


I thought I would pop on and share some recent pictures with you as I don't really have anything particularly interesting to say.

This first picture is now Anna spent part of her Saturday. Taking her baby for a ride on her caterpillar; Isn't she a terrific little mommy?


The slide show below is from our zoo trip late last week. Anna and I decided that her darling zoo themed jumper would be just the outfit for the trip. What do you think?

























I especially like this outfit because most zoo pictures tend to be taken from behind and it has that CUTE little monkey back there!


























Yes, I know I sound rather trite. But honestly, most of our days revolve around work and school so cute clothes and a trip to the zoo are a FABULOUS distraction!



Anyhoo the rest of the pictures are below. We are spending a fabulous, dreary weekend just laying around the house in our PJs relaxing in front of a roaring fire.

Life is good. Busy but good. Love to all

No comments: