Wednesday, December 19, 2007

10 Years




Happy 10 year anniversary Mr and Mrs S!

For the amusement of all who know and love us, I have scanned some wedding day photos that I dug out of the shed. Once you have viewed them you will understand why we do not post them openly in our home.

12 cyber cookies to anyone who can spot what I consider the 4 most significant differences between our appearance then and our appearance now.

Hint: You will want to point out only positive changes. Wrinkles and gray hair need not be mentioned.

For easy reference, and to sooth the troubled mind of anyone who might fear we still look the same as we did on our wedding day, I have included our two most recent family photos. You may or may not already know that I utterly and completely loath my appearance in pictures, so this is a rare appearance. Occasionally a professional photographer manages to make me look less repulsive than your average every day digi cam.

I love you Jesse! The last 10 years have been a wild ride but I would not trade them for the world. I hope, wild ride or otherwise, we celebrate as many more anniversaries as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! You all look great--take the compliment and say Thank You only! The two pics of you and your kids are really wonderful! I love Jessie's post about the last 10 years! Very touching! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!