Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I have included last year's Christmas card a. because I think it is a CUTE picture and b. because I wanted to view the professionally created card next to the one I made.

We hope everyone had a LOVELY Christmas. The S Family delighted in our time with family and the very, VERY white Christmas we woke up to. Details and pics later. Even though Anna set her bangs on fire during the candle light service on Christmas Eve, it has been a delightful few days and we are very much enjoying our vacation.

Much love to all of you!

PS I never have time to address comments but I just wanted to thank those of you who regularly read and comment. It is so much fun to read your thoughts and, as any mother, I love ANY complement regarding my children. Thank you, Merry Christmas and much love to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture card of the kids much better than the 2006 professional version. I am so glad that you all had a very Merry Christmas and that Anna did not do any real damage with the candle on Christmas Eve. I am so glad that you had a wonderful white Christmas. They are the best, but I am glad I live in sunny Southern California and can drive to the snow. Lots of Love and Prayers! HAPPY NEW YEAR to the ENTIRE S FAMILY!