Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!


Nana, of the famed Nana's Boutique, will celebrate her 29th-ish birthday on Dec 31st.

Mom, have I ever told you how totally cool I think it is to be born on New Year's Eve? I can see how holidays such as Christmas would not be fun for a birthday, but New Year's Eve comes with a built in, all night party during which you are the only one to get presents. Sounds like a blast to me!

I hope you enjoy your evening Nana. Thank you so much for everything you have done, everything you do and everything that I know you will do in the future.

WE LOVE YOU!

Edited 2 hours later: PS Nana, I am very happy to tell you that I have another birthday present for you. It will be arriving at your house in the next 12 hours. It is medium size, black, hyper active and it just came tearing into the family room, hooked its foot on the cord of my laptop, yanked it onto the floor and broke the screen so that it is no longer connected to the actual keyboard. ARG!!!!!

No comments: