Tuesday, September 11, 2007

She is learning..

This evening Jesse sat down to read a story to Isaac, part of his assigned school work for the day. I was cleaning in the family room when Anna began sobbing in THE most heart wrenching way. I ran into the living room to rescue my little darling from whatever tragedy had transpired and found her crying, "Owie! Owie! Owie!" while pointing accusingly at her daddy.

Daddy, with a look of utter consternation, informed me that Anna attempted to take the book away and he very firmly told her no.

Anna continued to point at daddy while crying, "Owie! Owie! Owie!"

My poor little sunshine someone call CPS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it seems she is a drama queen at a young age. Just let her know she will hear the word no more in the future!