Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why we Live Here

Some of you have probably had conversations with Jesse and I during which we stated clearly our undying love and devotion to the state in which we currently reside.

Below you will find a slide show indicating part of the reason why we love it here.

We took the kids over one of the most lovely passes, starts with a K to those of you who are familiar, in our state. We were just a bit early in the season for best Aspen viewing, but it was still a lovely day.





(I cannot remember what post it was and I am too tired to find it to link back, but this one rare photo that includes me confirms my assertion that I cannot appear in a picture without looking like a chubby golem on crack.)

1 comment:

John & Michelle said...

I lived in your state when my 1st husband was a soldier. I have lived in 6 states and it is the only one I cried as we left for the next duty station. Now remarried (first one died) and ready to make another big move back to the south this time. Thanks for the great pictures!!!
~Michelle