Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It SO could have been me...

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the lounge and I said to
her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some
machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no
quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

(Not original, but pretty doggone funny.)

I created the pictures below using the new photo editing software that Jesse gave me for Christmas. How did I do?

PS I am not neglecting the boys on purpose. They just have a tendency to not hold still long enough for me to get a decent picture of them.







m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister has quite a sense of humor! I bet you both got quick a chuckle out of her actions. The pictures of Anna look great!