Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nana's Boutique

Indulge me, if you will, in a little fashion show. My wonderful mom, otherwise known as Nana, has through the years created many fun and lovely items for my kids. I have arranged a few of my favorites into 2 slide shows for your review. If you would like to proposition Nana with regards to some darling, hand made items for your little one(s), shoot me an e-mail and I will send you her e-mail address.

PS A few of these pics show only the item as Anna was thoroughly unimpressed with her short career as a fashion model. The cherries outfit has a matching bag that she pitched across the room. Most of these outfits have additional contrasting or matching pieces, ADORABLE!!



2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Don't forget to mention that Mom also does boy clothes (I have pics of Sam if need be.)

Oh, and she's very exclusive--so you should pay her a little extra to get to the top of the list!

Davis Family said...

Clearly, these children are amongst the best dressed of the Rocky Mountain Region. Holy Smokes! These are adorable. I totally love the Cherries outfit--esp the back!

Nana does a great job for her grandkids!

Cheers
Liz